100% Recycled Print Pricing
The easiest and fastest way to send us your files is through PDF technology. Not only are the files complete (with no missing fonts or links) but they hold true colour management, trapping and open pre-press information. The files are so small in size that it is a breeze to send them over the internet via our e-mail services without any loss of quality or data.
We require Artwork trim sizes to be as listed with a 2mm bleed and 4mm on brochures / booklets.
BC 54 x 89mm DL 98 x 210mm
A7 74 x 103mm A6 103 x 148mm
A5 148 x 210mm A4 210 x 297mm
A3 297 x 420mm A2 420 x 594mm
A1 594 x 840mm
DL 110 x 220mm C5 162 x 229mm
DL+ 120 x 235mm C4 229 x 324mm
Printer Connect accepts completed, electronic artwork, which must be press ready. If your artwork is not press ready, we will quote you artwork preparation costs.
Where possible please convert your text to paths, curves or outlines.
Do not send us any artwork with your order that is not intended for printing. We assume that you understand all print requirements if you send us print ready artwork.
All images must be saved in CYMK at 300dpi (120dpcm).
Make sure all colours are nominated correctly as PMS or CYMK and are relevant to the job you are submitting.
Artwork for printed envelopes must have an 8mm gutter to the edge of the artwork and can only contain 2 PMS colours.
For folded brochures we have templates available on request to help ensure your brochure folds correctly.
If you are sending your files through e-mail, please make sure that you include contact details, let us know what files are attached, along with a description of the print product you desired.
Electronic PDF proofs will only be supplied upon your request.
Payment: Payment can be made via Credit Card or direct deposit. Please be aware that payment must be received prior to commencement of any work.
Trimming: Trimming may vary up to +/- 1mm. Please keep this in mind for your cards end purpose.
* Border Warning for artwork with graphic borders close to the trim or on the trim:
Warning ** 0.5~1mm cutting error is very common during the trimming process and we do not regard it as a printing error.
Unevenly-cut borders will appear very obvious for this type of artwork.
We recommend that you adjust the borders to be well within the card art.
By being made aware of this issue and understanding the risk, once you agree to proceed you are responsible for the result.
Colours: Colours may vary from print run to print run, day to day, and from what you may see on monitors. These variations are a normal limitation of the commercial printing process and is not considered a defect.
QUICK ARTWORK SUMMARY (For Designers)
We recommend that customers who create and supply their own artwork print out copy of the artwork at their end at 100% of the card's finished size prior to submitting artwork to ensure all font sizes and graphics appear as expected.
- Format: 1 PDF page per side (Front & Back) supplied as a single PDF file
- Safe Margin for text: 3-4mm from edge of final trim size
- Colour: CMYK (Spot colours removed)
- Black Text - Formatted as 100%K, Not CMYK
- Artwork Preparation - Work in CMYK not RGB
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Fonts: Convert to outlines or flatten
- DOCUMENT BLEED + SETUP
If you wish to print colour or graphics to the edge of your business cards, please include an extra 2mm of colour/graphic (bleed) around the entire artwork.
Please include only crop and bleed marks when setting up your artwork - you do not need to include any other guides on your artwork.
DIY Artwork - Customers submitting their own DIY artwork are fully responsible for the end result of printing.
Artwork Approval. Once you approve artwork for print, we accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions you may have overlooked.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ORDERS / ARTWORK:
Artwork services are available for a small fee if required.
Only one (1) pdf proof is supplied free of charge. Additional pdf proofing / changes to artwork, whether you resupply artwork or we make the changes for you, even small changes, incur a minimum charge of $25.00 fee per change.
You must carefully check your artwork proof (PDF) and email us with " OK TO PRINT ", if all is ok to proceed.
Once approved for print we do not take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment must be made prior to production.
• Prices are based on print ready artwork and subject to sighting of artwork.
• PDF proofing available upon request at time of placing order.
• Orders may not be cancelled once approved by the client.
• Delivery: No responsibility is taken for delays in delivery by third party couriers. The customer is responsible for making delivery available at the nominated address. If a failed delivery occurs, the customer is responsible for arranging a redelivery time with the courier directly. Consignment numbers are available on request.
• Extra charges may apply and all prices are subject to change without notice.
• The customer is responsible for checking and approving artwork. We take no responsibility for any errors or omissions once you approve your order.
• Colours may vary from day to day, press to press, material to material and back to front. We do not accept responsibility for colour variation.
• Subject to the Trade Practices Act and other laws, Creative Connect Pty Ltd is not liable for any costs, loss, liability or damage, whether direct or consequential arising out of the Creative Connect Pty Ltd supply, or failure to supply services and products.
• We may use photographic and physical examples of printed work for promotional purposes, including on websites, printed material and other electronic forms of communication.
Enviro Card 100% Recycled Stock Print Schedule: Subject to revision without notice.
Orders received and paid for with approved press ready artwork by any given Wednesday will receive goods the following Tuesday.
*A full run may occur prior to your order being locked in for production. In the case of a full print run your print job will be scheduled for your print run. To avoid missing print runs, please ensure orders are complete by Wednesdays each week.
For all other stocks please enquire.
Due to the limitations of CMYK offset printing, colours may vary from print run to print run, press to press. Different paper types and thicknesses may produce slightly different results. Due to these variations, no guarantee is given that colours will be exact from print job to print job, paper to paper on any order or re-order. Nominal colour variations will occur within industry standards.
Kraft brown papers:
It is recommended that you use black only, or strong contrasting colours as the background colour of the stock may make some colours or screens of colours hard to see or read.
Uncoated stocks / 100% recycled stocks absorb inks more than coated stocks and have a matt appearance. These stocks are often an off white to natural white appearance (depending on the stock) so final print results will be different to coated stocks. If you have any concerns about stock choice, consult us first.