100% Recycled Print Pricing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms include but are not limited to;
• Payment must be made prior to production.
• Prices are based on print ready artwork and subject to sighting of artwork.
• PDF proofing available upon request at time of placing order.
• Orders may not be canceled once approved by the client.
• Delivery: No responsibility is taken for delays in delivery by third party couriers. The customer is responsible for making delivery available at the nominated address. If a failed delivery occurs, the customer is responsible for arranging a redelivery time with the courier directly. Consignment numbers are available on request.
• Extra charges may apply and all prices are subject to change without notice.
• The customer is responsible for checking and approving artwork. We take no responsibility for any errors or omissions once you approve your order.
• Colours may vary from day to day, press to press, material to material and back to front. We do not accept responsibility for colour variation.
• Subject to the Trade Practices Act and other laws, Creative Connect Pty Ltd is not liable for any costs, loss, liability or damage, whether direct or consequential arising out of the Creative Connect Pty Ltd supply, or failure to supply services and products.
• We may use photographic and physical examples of printed work for promotional purposes, including on websites, printed material and other electronic forms of communication.
Due to the limitations of CMYK offset printing, colours may vary from print run to print run, press to press. Different paper types and thicknesses may produce slightly different results. Due to these variations, no guarantee is given that colours will be exact from print job to print job, paper to paper on any order or re-order. Nominal colour variations will occur within industry standards.
Uncoated stocks / 100% recycled stocks absorb inks more than coated stocks and have a matt appearance. These stocks are often an off white to natural white appearance (depending on the stock) so final print results will be different to coated stocks. If you have any concerns about stock choice, consult us first.
Trimming: Trimming may vary up to +/- 1mm. Please keep this in mind for your cards end purpose.
* Border Warning for artwork with graphic borders close to the trim or on the trim:
Warning ** 0.5~1mm cutting error is very common during the trimming process and we do not regard it as a printing error.
Unevenly-cut borders will appear very obvious for this type of artwork.
We recommend that you adjust the borders to be well within the card art.
By being made aware of this issue and understanding the risk, once you agree to proceed you are responsible for the result.
Colours may vary from print run to print run, day to day, and from what you may see on monitors. These variations are a normal limitation of the commercial printing process and is not considered a defect.
GENERAL ARTWORK SPECS:
Always check with us for print specification for your particular product.
QUICK ARTWORK SUMMARY (For Designers)
We recommend that customers who create and supply their own artwork print out copy of the artwork at their end at 100% of the card's finished size prior to submitting artwork to ensure all font sizes and graphics appear as expected.
- Format: 1 PDF page per side (Front & Back) supplied as a single PDF file
- Safe Margin for text: 3-4mm from edge of final trim size
- Colour: CMYK (Spot colours removed)
- Black Text - Formatted as 100%K, Not CMYK
- Artwork Preparation - Work in CMYK not RGB
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Fonts: Convert to outlines or flatten
- DOCUMENT BLEED + SETUP
If you wish to print colour or graphics to the edge of your business cards, please include an extra 2mm of colour/graphic (bleed) around the entire artwork.
Please include only crop and bleed marks when setting up your artwork - you do not need to include any other guides on your artwork.
DIY Artwork - Customers submitting their own DIY artwork are fully responsible for the end result of printing.
Artwork Approval. Once you approve artwork for print, we accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions you may have overlooked.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ORDERS / ARTWORK:
Artwork services are available for a small fee if required.
Only one (1) pdf proof is supplied free of charge. Additional pdf proofing / changes to artwork, whether you resupply artwork or we make the changes for you, even small changes, may incur a fee per change.
You must carefully check your artwork proof (PDF) and email us with " OK TO PRINT ", if all is ok to proceed.
Once approved for print we do not take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Environmental Printing is the Print Division of Creative Connect Pty Ltd. Environmental Printing offers Print Solutions for every business.
Call us on 1300 447 114 or fill in our email contact form.